You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download many of the documents on our website. If you do not have this software on your digital devicer you can download it for free from Adobe here.
When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Use of this site is provided by the Surrey Federation of Women’s Institutes (SFWI) subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The SFWI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) notify and seek the approval of the SFWI to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of the SFWI.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SFWI are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will the SFWI be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site.
- The SFWI does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from the SFWI. The SFWI logo is a registered trademark. Use of the logo by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the SFWI). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright of the SFWI.
- Whilst the SFWI makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- The SFWI reserves the right to vary the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All orders for goods and services are subject to availability and the SFWI reserves the right to refuse to supply goods to any individual.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by the SFWI or its agents.
- The SFWI shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.